Finding the Good
Finding the good for you is my mandate.
Finding the good means that whatever you need, whether buying or selling a home, we get the job done together and well. Do you want to feel completely heard as you explain about the home you plan to sell, your circumstances in relocating, or the lifestyle your home needs to support? I am a good listener, I care, and I'm competent. I can get you from where you are to where you want to go - what I call "the good". If so, then you should have your free consult so we can chat about your situation and strategize given your circumstances. Simply call or text 541-520-1493. For more information visit my website at http://www.findingthegood.net
When you make the decision to sell your home, the goal is to get the best price and the most favorable terms in a time-frame that meets your needs. That's why it is paramount to work with a full-service, licensed real estate professional, like you'll find in our office. From effective pricing and marketing to making sure the closing process runs smoothly, we'll provide expert representation and support every step of the way.
My goals are to:
- Provide information about the current market and work with you to set a price accordingly
- Provide exposure to more buyers and agents through extensive marketing outreach
- Communicate regularly so you can make informed decisions throughout the entire sales process
- Help you understand all the terms, processes, and paperwork involved
- Serve as your advocate and negotiate the most favorable terms from pricing to closing
- Provide you with a peace-of-mind that all details are being handled in a professional and efficient manner
THE BUYING PROCESS
You’ve found the home you can see yourself living in, now what? The prospect of buying a home can be both exhilarating and scary at the same time. It’s likely the largest purchase you'll make in your lifetime—and also one of the best long-term investments. But buying a home is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. Finding the right place in the perfect neighborhood, and at a cost that’s within your budget, is no small task. That’s where we come in. Our job is to help you navigate the twists and turns of the buying process, so that you end up with a house you’re proud to call home.
My goals are to:
· Help you find the home that best meets your needs in the most efficient timeframe
· Provide current market data to assist you in making informed decisions
· Help you understand all the terms, processes, and documents involved in a real estate transaction
· Represent your needs through skilled negotiations and effective communication
· Provide you with a peace-of-mind that all details are being handled in a professional and efficient manner